0.4.0 Patch Notes
0.4.0 will drop later tonight. Here's the changelog with the major details since last update!
- Geneva Complex area unlocked!
- Accompanied by new level track as well.
- Small sprite and geometry updates to Jura Mountains. (Vines get a makeover, and cave areas get wider borders to better define and separate the areas, Door switches easier to see.)
- Visual upgrade to Lake Geneva
- Guidebook and Detector placed in the Caves
- Couple other collectible items placed in the Caves as well.
- New enemy: Placeholder name - ‘Bug’. ManaBomb spitting sentry.
- New enemy: Anti-Muon. Aggressive charging particle that annihilates with Muons.
- New boss fight: Casimirian Defense Sentry
- Graviton powerup drops from boss. Triple Jump mechanic plus damage over time projectile (Currently only works with the bat.)
- Squid animations less crazy
- Balance changes: Bat and Muon get slightly reduced HP.
- Balance changes: Reduced rate of fire on the bats.
- Changed graphic of the mid-tier destructible block to be similar to that of the low-tier one.
Get Rubi: The Wayward Mira
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.